Depending on how you engage with us we may collect certain pieces of data. In most cases information that is collected about you without your personally directly entering it into a form, is non identifying information; this means the data is collected anonymously so we can understand trends, but are not able to determine the identity of the person associated with that date.
For data that identifiable (meaning we can link data to you specifically) most often is from you purchasing something where you personally filled out a form with your own information or signed up for our newsletter/marketing by filling out a form. Most identifiable information comes from your choice to input your data into a form, signifying consent.
If you visit our websites we:
- Collect non identifying data for analytics
- IP address
- If you enter into a form: name and email
If you purchase something from us
- Last four digits of credit card number (we never have access to your full card number)
- In some cases address
- IP address
- Products purchased
If you join our newsletter, social media or other marketing efforts
- In some cases IP address
How the data is used
For visitors to our website we track your interactions with our website for a better understanding of how people use our website through analytics. This allows us to make improvements and changes to our site. Our ads track anonymously to provide relevant ads to you.
For customers who purchased something from us, we capture key data to enable us to receive payment and deliver products. Financial information (credit card numbers and accounts) are handled through a secure encryption and the actual credit card numbers, account information, etc. is never seen by us; we also can’t access it at all. We are able to see name, email, ip, last for of credit cards and sometimes your address.
For those who engage with us through our email list or other marketing efforts (including social media). We will be using your email address and name to connect with you. All emails we send out include a link at the bottom to manage your email preferences and a link for your to instantly unsubscribe.
- Our affiliate system and affiliate systems we participate in track purchases in order to track commissions
What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your Personal Information?
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for any reason, including for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your data secure?
- All data financial information we collect about you is done over a secure connection (SSL encryption). Much of the other data we collect is under encryption or obscured before transmission. Our data bases and repositories are done under SSL encryption as well.
We have tried to capture how we engage with you and data about you here, but some instances may vary. We do our best to keep your data secure and for our internal use only. Changes without notification may apply.